Sunday, September 10, 2017

Guy Jokes ~ Woodsterman Style




A woman in labor is in pain and screaming profanity at her husband from her hospital bed. He says, "Hey, don't blame me! I wanted to stick it in your ass, but N-O-O-O-O, you said that might hurt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent $5,000 on a boob job for the wife. She was delighted. I spent another $2,000 on a nose job for her. She was ecstatic. I spent $2,000 on liposuction for her and she couldn't thank me enough. But I spend 50 bucks on a blowjob for myself and she goes fucking nuts! Women, I can't figure them out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A mother in law said to her son's wife when their baby was born, "I don't mean to be rude but he doesn't look anything like my son." The daughter-in-law lifted her skirt and said, "I don't mean to be rude either, but this is a pussy, not a fucking photo-copier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dr. Phil: I was watching my next door neighbor's wife sunbathing topless from my bedroom window. As I was jerking off, I turned to notice my wife was just standing there, arms folded...watching me. Is she a pervert or what?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy gets a call at work from the police telling him that his house had been robbed.
The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife. A moment of silence passes, then the guy says, "I can't believe they fucked my wife after only five beers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got this text from my brother recently. It read, "Can I stay at your house for a while?
The ol' lady kicked me out after she caught me measuring my dick. For what it's worth, it reaches all the way to the back of her sister's throat!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not calling you on New Year's, but I just got out of jail. I was locked up for punching the shit out of this idiot at a party. In my defense, When you hear an Arab counting down from 10 your instincts kick in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife just came in and said, "I don't know if I'm coming or going."
I said to her, "Judging by the look on your face you're going, because when you're coming you look like a fucking squirrel trying to whistle!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money.
Last night I fucked a girl named Penny. Is that spooky or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The missus asked me, "When you're on a boys-only trip, do you think about me?"
Apparently, "Only to stop myself from coming too quickly!" wasn't the right answer. 
 
 
Thanks Hal

4 comments:

  1. I linked your Friday's funnies instead of these. Some of these are pretty X rated. Just saying. I did enjoy them all though.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, sometimes a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.

    Did you even look at yesterday's post? I snuck one in for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys have a logic that is straightforward.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.